Day 5 and things are working ;-)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by minisoph, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

1. minisoph

minisoph Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi

Day 5 of my Alli diet and today i've had a tiny touch of side affects, if you get what i mean. In a way im glad, coz it makes me feel that its working and im doing the right thing diet wise. I feelo really good & im very positive, just hope i stay this way!

Hope everyone else is ok

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Minisoph, side effects can happen even if you stick to the low fat guidelines, this is basically due to the fact that alli holds fat in your bowl and stops your body from aborbing it. Your body has to still get rid of the waste thats left. With out sounding to gory as i have my dinner soon lol you may notice a yellow color to your waste. The side effect is not been able to control it. I'm glad your feeling positive hope it continues to carry on working for you. x

4. minisoph

minisoph Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi there!

Ahhh thanx for info its helpful, i understand what you mean, i was previously on xenical about 3-4 years ago and the side affects of that where much more horrendous, but that long ago, i didnt really have the info regarding the diet, that i have now!
    All i remember then was it was bright orange, and people used to say 'ive been tangoed' haha

See ya

xxxxxxxx

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    ahhh thats very interesting red.. thankyou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.