Day 50 today!

RuthG

Gold Member
I can't believe I'm on day 50 already, I don't know where the time has gone! I've only got 56 days until my fertility appointment, and 'only' another 16lbs to lose before they can start the treatment. It's going to be here before I know it!

They're going to be so pleased with you when you go for your appointment Ruth!

Will you be able to carry on with CD once treatment starts?

I'm going to discuss my options with them, but hoping to SS up until the point that I ovulate, then go up to 810/1000 until I either get a positive test or AF arrives, if AF then I'll go back to SS, if positive I guess it'll be bye bye CD! I was speaking to my CDC last night about it, I know that I won't lose all the weight I need to lose to be healthy on this attempt at CD, as hopefully I'll get pregnant, so I know I'll be coming back to it after I've had the baby and finished (hopefully) breast feeding, but thats all so far in the future.

I'm not sure that I'm actually going to catch with clomid anyway, my hormone levels are so stupidly low, that I don't think I'm actually releasing any eggs :( I can feel my body go through the process of ovulating, I can feel the pain of it, but out of all the random blood tests I've had, not one of them have indicated that an egg was released.

Ah, that's fantastic news. Well done and good luck for the future!

TraceM

Your story sounds exactly like mine. I had done clomid and it did nothing for me have just been for my first meeting with ivf clinic and am going to be seeing the consultant on the 16th to go forward with my journey. When I was refered I was 15.7 and my BMI was stupidly high and knew if I were to have any chance having IVF on the NHS I had to do something drastic and this is what lead me to CD and im so glad I did it before my referal as now there is nothing standing in the way. Good luck let me know how it goes for you my dear xxx

Hey Ruth,
Just wanted to say well done hon your doing so well and to get to day 50 in itself is such an achievement............
I really understand the whole losing weight for fertility treatment as I was there myself ..... I wish I would have lost what I have now before I went through it......
Like I have said to Julie, if ever you want to ask any questions feel free to pm me.. ! I have been there and I now have 2 gorgeous boys to show for it........ first one was iVF and the second one just arrived.. lol xxxxx

Back