day 6 and going well

BLUE-FLOWER

Hello all had my weight check today as i went with a friend who wanted to start CD, have loss 7lbs, mix emotions i was hoping to loose more but maybe on day 7 i will check weight again at home om my scales. I guess this is not bad as i had chicken legs the first 3 days, then SS only the other 3 days. Am feeling great thou, constipated yes, nausea -a bit sometimes, but no more hungry panks. Went to movie and pub with friends last night and only had water. :):(

7lb is a great loss for doing ss for only 3 days.

Have a look at some of peoples stats and see there losses, CD says that people lose approx 1 stone per month and that is often the case, i lost 8lb my first week then only 3lb but still had lost over a stone by end of week 3...
Do the diet as it is suggested and you will lose the weight,, it can't not work.

x

7lbs in 6 days? that's awesome :) try not to compare yourself to others, different people lose weight as different rates, just focus on your success, and BIG welldone for surviving the pub and movie :)

Well done 7 lbs is a fantastic loss in your first week..
Especially as you dont have so much to lose.. Dont compare yourself to others as quite often if you have more to lose you do lose more the first week..
Keep smiling its a fab loss . well done you x

Congratulations, you've done really well. Not sure I could brave that pub. x

well done .i start satday hope i can do as good u have .anything over 2lb would be good hope .i can stick with it .

Back