day 6 and seriously struggling!!! HELP

cakeface1985

I started TFR on Monday and have found it quite easy until today, I've questioned everything and don't know if I can make it through to next week. I know I'm only a day away from WI but ive began TOTM today....aaarrrgh!! I miss chewing (tried the flapjack the other day...yuck!) I'm 5'10" and at first weigh in was 92kilo I want to get back to my normal weight of around 80kilo and think this is a great way to do it. If only I had the willpower!!! Don't know if I've hit ketosis yet because I've not had the smelly breath??? Think I'm in dire need o moral support.

hi cake face i started lipotrim tuesday so your a day a head of me, today has been terrible for me, hit ketosis day 2 i would buy some ketosis sticks to test your pee, you can buy them on ebay, not quite sure if you can get them in the chemist you could check. i will say today has been much harder for me i gave in to a biscuit and some of my sons chocolate, feeling so guilty and really angry with myself, could kick myself as i havent been hungry at all just wanted to have food :(. i havent got no willpower either but if you read all peoples profiles on here & how much amazing weight they have lost you know yourself you can do it. it can be done. just when you are tempted just think thin and ask yourself do you really want that biscuit,crisps etc. dont be like me and give in as i do feel like crying today. good luck with the loss and keep in touch okay.:)

Hey cakeface,
i think there must be something in the air as we have had a few people struggling around the 5-6 day mark.
I will just say to you what i said to the other person that was struggling.
You obviously had a very good reason for starting this diet otherwise you wouldnt be on it,you must remember that it is YOUR choice and not a life sentence.
You have done fantastic to get to day 6,some people cant even manage 1 day as this is type of diet a very hard diet to do but the rewards are outstading once it is stuck to.
I would say that it is your totm that has you out of sorts today.
PLEASE,PLEASE try to make it to your weigh day and you will most definitly get the motivation that you need to stick with it.You will most surely be so disappointed with yourself if you cave in now to temptation.
STAY STRONG XX

Elaine

Thanks guys, think I just needed some moral support!! I know I can do it I've done it before and maintained a healthy weight. My problem is comfort eating hence why i'm feeling the worst today!! I'm feeling hormonal and sorry for myself, I reward myself with food so I am concentrating on nice, none food rewards from now on!! Think a nice hot bath and a face mask should do the trick. I use the app on my phone and don't know how to look at peoples stats?? Can this only be done when u log in on a pc??

Hi cake face I use an iPad and can't see stats on the app. But if you go to minimins via the Internet part on your phone you should be able to see them. And don't give up. We all have horrid days where you feel
Ike giving up but it's not worth it. I started lt on Monday too at 92kgs and we can do this! Weigh in will make a huge difference to willpower! Xxx

Sorry hun,but i dont have a clue about the app so im not much help there.
Know how you feel about the emotional eating im the same,mind you i eat when im happy,sad,lonely so maybe im more of an "all round" eater....lol.
Well done on abstaining,you`ll be so delighted with yourself.Treat your outer body to some nice tlc instead.

Elaine

I'm sure weigh in will be a huuuuuge incentive!! Woo we CAN all do this. Thanks for the support guys, much needed! I was one step away from opening the fridge! Koko keep me posted on your weight loss Monday. : ) does any1 else find that when doing a diet like this your social life suddenly becomes potentially better than what it was before! I've had all kinda of invites that iv had to decline whereas I'd usually be at a loose end!!xx

Yes lol! I seem to suddenly have invites to a wedding, bbqs that are coming up and Ive been asked to have a takeaway tonight and to go for Sunday lunch And a catch up. Oh well. I'll let you know how I get on and you let me know too! I'm sure you'll have done fabulously! X

You too, can't see how it can't work! My dog eats more than i'm eating atm and he's a tiny jackrussell!! Will keep u posted, good luck not that you'll need it...fingers crossed!xx

well done cakeface for sticking with it, i'm on day 5 and really found today difficult, been working from 7-6 and the other staff were tucking into a huge platter of sandwiches and chips whilst I only had one shake, my stomach was groaning so loud! I can't tell you how close I came to grabbing a sandwich, but I didnt only because of the motivation replies from people on here to others who have come close. So thanks so much everyone, you managed to save me from scoffing my face with sandwiches and chips!x

hi cake face i started lipotrim tuesday so your a day a head of me, today has been terrible for me, hit ketosis day 2 i would buy some ketosis sticks to test your pee, you can buy them on ebay, not quite sure if you can get them in the chemist you could check. i will say today has been much harder for me i gave in to a biscuit and some of my sons chocolate, feeling so guilty and really angry with myself, could kick myself as i havent been hungry at all just wanted to have food :(. i havent got no willpower either but if you read all peoples profiles on here & how much amazing weight they have lost you know yourself you can do it. it can be done. just when you are tempted just think thin and ask yourself do you really want that biscuit,crisps etc. dont be like me and give in as i do feel like crying today. good luck with the loss and keep in touch okay.:)

Hi Becci, put it behind you; lots of people on here cheat from time to time, including me, and TOTM is especially hard. In future, if you just want to eat SOMETHING, make it some ham/chicken/steak (any meat really), cheese or scambled eggs (no milk added). It may reduce your weight loss for that day but at least you'll remain in ketosis which you won't if you start picking at the carbs. Good luck.

Hi Becci, put it behind you; lots of people on here cheat from time to time, including me, and TOTM is especially hard. In future, if you just want to eat SOMETHING, make it some ham/chicken/steak (any meat really), cheese or scambled eggs (no milk added). It may reduce your weight loss for that day but at least you'll remain in ketosis which you won't if you start picking at the carbs. Good luck.

thank you for the advice very much appreciated:) did the atkins about 10 years ago so that is quite the same as lipotrim you not aloud carbs and was in ketosis with that too. supposed to have my 1st WI tues but think i will go wed now as im to scared and checked my wee and not in ketosis anymore. i know i havent lost as much as half the people on here in my 1st week, but will be happy with 5lb. x

Hi cake face (love the name by the way!) you can do this!!!!! I think I'm on the same day as you (day 8 today Monday) and about the same height 5'9.
I'm a huge comfort eater and I never thought in a million years I'd ever go 8 days without chocolate but I have!! And boy was it worth it! -15lbs at first weigh in!!!

hiya cakeface! hang in you're over the worst... im movin into week 5 tomorrow and honestly the time just flies.... my biggest struggle was probably the past few days (weird) but im over that now... had to pull in every bit of positive thinkin i own but was determined not to cheat.... so chin up and try and remember your reasons for doin this....

I found days 5 & 6 so hard and all that kept me going was getting to 1st WI - that motivated me for quite a few days!!! I still struggle on the day before my WI - I'm practically fantastising about food and can almost taste it!! But once I get to my WI and see the numbers and get told how much my BMI is down and get told how fantastic I'm doing etc etc, I'm on top of the world again for another few days.
Another poster has said how time flies - and it does - I was at week 1 looking forward and nearly crying at the thought, but I cannot believe that was nearly 8 weeks ago. Thing to remember is the 8 weeks are going to pass anyway and with LT, you can drop 2 stone or more in those 8 weeks!
Best of luck with it, keep us posted

I found days 5 & 6 so hard and all that kept me going was getting to 1st WI - that motivated me for quite a few days!!! I still struggle on the day before my WI - I'm practically fantastising about food and can almost taste it!! But once I get to my WI and see the numbers and get told how much my BMI is down and get told how fantastic I'm doing etc etc, I'm on top of the world again for another few days.
Another poster has said how time flies - and it does - I was at week 1 looking forward and nearly crying at the thought, but I cannot believe that was nearly 8 weeks ago. Thing to remember is the 8 weeks are going to pass anyway and with LT, you can drop 2 stone or more in those 8 weeks!
Best of luck with it, keep us posted

EXACTLY Frankiec i couldn't put it better myself! That's a great way to think of it... the 8 weeks are gonna pass anyway just depends what you wanna do with them! Gonna defo stick that in my head and quote that mantra!!!!:D

Back