Step 1 Sole Source day 6 feelin sick at the thought of a shake or soup..

You should always have the 3 packs, on 2 packs you are not taking in enough calories and nutrients. If you are struggling break them up so you are having smaller meals more often. Is it that you don't like the packs? If it is you could change over to bars and tetras when allowed. I never could stomach packs so only ever have tetras and they are a lot better.

Just feeling sick at the thought of them.I have the packets to mix but have the tetras for work. Even the thought of the soup is making me feel nauseous..maybe this is ketosis? What does that feel like ?

It could be you trying to get into ketosis Hun, it can take some ages for people to get there! Just stick with it, see how you feel in a few days and talk to your CDC if at your next WI you still feel the same! Xx

I get this, which is why I've only ever lasted a few weeks on diet... I either end up not having enough, and I've actually collapsed before. Or I force them down & feel ill.... It is horrible, I'm only doin it cos I haven't got long to go..... What about the small 200 cal protien meal? That might help

I'm going to stick with it because it's been ok til now, and I'm not gonna give up! Have had one shake today, but halved it, added much more water, and warmed it up in the micro for a minute, it was a bit like weak hot chocolate. It's staying down so far...:/

It could also the high vitamin and mineral content of the shakes as I know a few people who half their shakes to help them keep it down!

I think a lot of us find shakes and soups made up with the recommended amount of water are too rich. I usually use more than 300mls water, sometimes more. Are you making your shakes up with ice? That helps too. I usually use about 300ml water, 4 ice cubes and the shake powder and whizz it all with a blender to crush the ice into a smoothie-type texture.

Back