• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 6..Omg, feel like sh*t. I dont understand!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Nope it does get better, to be honest I didnt get any side effects from going into ketosis at all so im not much help im afraid!

All the advice I can give is relax try and un wind and i hope you feel better soon xxx

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
I dont even know if im in ketosis.My partner started the same time, and shes buzzing around like a dimented fairy on speed. All I can do is grunt and try and hold back the tears. I feel like I could sleep forever :(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Everyones body hits ketosis at different times!

Grin and bare it!!

Get your partner to give you a massage or something ;) lol

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi emma,
sorry today is so rough but just keep focussed on that weigh in and it will be better tomorrow. It is just the first week and your body has had a bit of a shock and reacting to it. Try and have an early night and hopefully by tomorrow, today will have been like a bad dream.
Doirin

I'm sorry to hear it's not been so good today! I felt a bit rubbish for the first two weeks (& a bit teary) but, it honestly does get better! Don't worry!

Hope you feel better soon & your weigh in goes well!

Hannah

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hi Emma, sorry to hear that you are not feeling good still but it does much better. I always feel as though I have not lost anything and am always surprised when I do. So good luck and I am sure that you will do brilliantly. :D

good luck for the big weigh in hun x
when you see the results you will think it was worth feeling a bit rough and hopefully you'll have a much better week ahead x