Day 6....The cat food smells tempting!!!

skinnyminnycoming

hi all

i'm on day 6 today and going for my first weigh in later on.

for some reason i woke up really hungry this morning. i've not done anything different......drank around 3.5ltrs of water yesterday and had my shakes, but I thought the hunger would have passed by now. even the pouch of whiskers smelt nice when i fed the cat!!!!!

I'm not giving in and I'm sure my weigh in will spur me on.

x

i woke up this mornin hungry as well, but ive found that if i start later on, im okay, i started earlier yesterday and had my first shake about 9am and was starving in the evening? so im going to have mine around 12pm, 4pm and 7/8pm!! and just have water in the morning.. im gonna try and aquire a taste for black coffee too!!

Hiya

I felt hungry probably up until a few weeks ago! Kept saying that, as it seemed everyone else didnt have them. I did, but I just got used to them. To be honest, I preffered that feeling to the bloated feeling I was used to for years with overeating.

If you are like the majority, it will subside...but keep drinking. but, when you think about it, if you had your shake say around 7-8pm and you are getting up around 7am, that is 12 hours, so your stomach is bound to grumble...just keep drinking and hopefully it will go!

Take care

thank you!! I had my shake around 11.30 this morning - and thinking about it I had last nights at about 6pm.....no wonder I was hungry!!!!

I am drinking loads of water. Its the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do before I go to sleep and it really does help!!

Hopefully, the hunger rumbles will pass soon then it'll be plain sailing!!

x

Have to say I took my shakes at 10.30 a.m., 3.30 p.m. (work tea-breaks) then last one at 8.00 p.m. with loads of water before and in-between. I have even stuck to those times re-feeding and now on maintenace as well, it certainly stops me from being hungry.

Back