Day 6...

-FJ-

Had my first weigh in today...I started last Tuesday...but went today for my packs...and I've lost 12lb.... :wow:

:banana dancer:

Well done FJ, that is brilliant!!
Had my first weigh in too and it was rubbish :(

I am pleased for you ... Keep up the good work :)

Way to go FJ!!!! .. Fantastic loss hun.. Keep going x x

Jamsi???.. How did you do hun? x x

Well done, absolutely brilliant xx. Keep up the good work xx

Jamsi???.. How did you do hun? x x

I only lost 5lb Su and he told me I am drinking too much water and that I might of only just come into Ketosis so I am going to try and get hold of some ketostix.
Do you know how much the cost?

I have never bought any hun, but i have just seen some on Ebay for £5.19 plus £2.90 p &p :eek:.. Extortionate!! (item no: 260969933149 if you want it)

... How much water are you drinking hun? x x

SlimmerSu said:
I have never bought any hun, but i have just seen some on Ebay for £5.19 plus £2.90 p &p :eek:.. Extortionate!! (item no: 260969933149 if you want it)

Have you seen the other auctions selling them for over £100. What the hell is that all about?

Yes I saw them on Ebay at silly prices that is why I was wondering how much they are in shops.
I think I will try Tesco next time I go town, are they in the same section as the slimming products?

About 3-4 litres but now going to cut down to 2-3 litres.
I was drinking that much because I had such a dry mouth and starving hungry all the time and light headed, the water makes me feel better

Hi Jamsi,
5lb is great :D I am a slow loser and would be happy with that. I bet you have a great lose next week too.
Well done ;)

Yes I saw them on Ebay at silly prices that is why I was wondering how much they are in shops.
I think I will try Tesco next time I go town, are they in the same section as the slimming products?

They're in the Tesco pharmacy :)

Have you seen the other auctions selling them for over £100. What the hell is that all about?

£100???.. They are having a laugh.. If it helps anyone, they can pee in a bottle, send it to me and i will test it for them for £50!!... Bargain!! pmsl x x

brilliant... well done! x

Back