day 6

Tomoz weigh in day. I know I've lost weight can get into my 14's skirt again. Woke up feeling a little hungry and dehydrated. Had a shake and going to drink pleanty of water. Does the hunger go completely! x

I promise you it definitley does!!! On day 16 today and have no hunger whatsoever!! Just made homemade burgers for todays dinner and the thought of having one never even entered my mind!! When u have ur first weigh in u will be so thrilled u will not even want to eat! xx

well done so far! By this time next week you will find it easy. You definitely will not feel hungry at all :)

good luck in ur WI tomorrow,
as for the hunger yes it does go it will be all mind over matter to food as u wont be hungry just ur brain screaming lol but that will pass ;)

I sometimes think I have a hunger pang:( but you know what? I think it's when I need a drink. I believe that I must have been mixing up the signals for thirst and hunger (OK I did massively overeat as well:eek:) so now I drink some more water and it works. I'll deffo do this when back on food too.

i am going for 4th wi on monday and although i notice the smell of food as nice still, i dont get hungry anymore. i just think of the food as i glug lots of water, and seems to do the trick. once ketones are in full swing you will notice hunger disappears.

good luck and well done

Back