DAY 6

first timer

Am am now on day 6 and feel ok still look at food and wish i cold eat it but managing to stay away from temptation. I weighed myself and i have lost 4 pound which am slightly disapointed with as i have been doing more exercise than i normally would and have been really putting an effort in have my wi on monday morning and am looking forward to that, but nervous!:sigh:

:jelous::jelous:I top my hat to all you who have been on the LT journery for a long time, i don't feel i have the will power to keep it up for months on end. I have a stone half to two stone max to loss any ideas on how long it will take??

:rolleyes:I have my xmas work do on Wednesday 6th Dec it Lunch so no drink but i would like to be able to go to it with a new body.

Hey first timer, when i started LT i felt exactly the same & thought i wouldnt last more than a couple of weeks but the longer you do it the easier it gets & somehow the weeks just fly. On average you are supposed to lose about a stone a month but as you can see from peoples weightlosses it very often works out to be more. I'm sure you'll have your new bod for your xmas party, good luck xx

I think you'll lose that in about 8 weeks Hun (if you don't waver!!)
Once you've had your WI the Buzz you get will keep you going.
Good luck xxxx

im on day 5, weigh in tuesday pm. finding it not to bad first 2 days hardest, gets better as i go on looking towards weigh in, if it wasnt for this forum i dont think id do it, you get such a buzz knowing it does work i look forward to my weight lose in weeks to come good luck ,marie x

Hi hun!
well done so far - It's surprising what you lose by end of week so don't feel disheartened yet - also it could be the amount of exercise your doing as I was advised not to do any in 1st week - keep up the good work it's such a buzz when u see it coming off so fast :)

Back