Day 7 and feeling ill

lyndseyo

So today marks day 7 of my 100% Exante journey. Yesterday I had period type cramps (wrong time of the month) but put it down to wind. Today I've had a dull ache in my back but nothing too terrible, until about an hour ago, where I went to the toilet, and simply can't get off.. sorry if it's TMI but it feels like stomach flu it's that bad... it's also making me feel quite woozy and light headed.
Yes I've been eating all my necessary replacements, and yes I've been drinking plenty. Any quick advice would be great thanks x

had to have two pieces of toast as I'm currently in work and need to get some done or else I'll have to finish and don't want to give up for the night. Hope it's settled my stomach, and hopefully it's not done too much damage diet wise. Thankfully trips to the loo are regular now but still having cramps and still having toilet issues... is this really a side effect of the diet? I don't remember this on CD!

I haven't heard of this before, but you should see your GP could be a UTI or something x

how are you feeling now? x

Back