Day 7

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
So today would have been my first official weigh in had I not hated the chicken soup and had to go back for some more shakes instead on Saturday....have I mentioned how vile that alleged chicken soup is? Lol

Well I couldn't help myself and I just had to see what the scales had to say despite my weigh in day now being a Saturday now....and sadly the overall number wasn't as high as I'd hoped, but you know what? 6lbs off is a loss so I'm gonna take it and run! And it has edged me into the next stone bracket so very pleased about that :)

i know I fell off the wagon slightly on Sunday, but I now have a solution should I get into that situation again....damn those meatballs!

day at a time...pound at a time....keep on keeping off :D

Last edited:
6lb off is fantastic. Well done you :)

Well done - 6lb's off is brilliant and better than nothing lost say I!

Nicola x

Awww well done Mrs FTB! Great loss and there'll be more off by Saturday x x x

Awww well done Mrs FTB! Great loss and there'll be more off by Saturday x x x

Big thank you teapot! And thanks for tip on carrying supplies at all times! Deffo can't wait to see Saturday's result....4 more sleeps to a slimmer me yay!

Well done - 6lb's off is brilliant and better than nothing lost say I!

Nicola x

absolutely true Nicola, there's no way I'd have had that in the real world! Have you just started?

Awwwwww thank you! 6lbs gone for good I hope!

Is your next weigh in Friday?
Yes it's Friday, I need to stop checking my scales cos its not looking like a good loss this week for some reason and I'm not happy about it..lol.:)

Yes it's Friday, I need to stop checking my scales cos its not looking like a good loss this week for some reason and I'm not happy about it..lol.:)

It's soooooo tempting to keep getting on the scales all the time and I have to actually stop myself sometimes as I know exactly what will happen....I will only be tormenting myself lol.....Friday isn't far off now....3 more sleeps and you'll be even lighter :D

Im always on and off scales. Dont know why cause they are not very accurate and always have lost more when go to weigh in. Lol guess its that bit of motivation.

Im always on and off scales. Dont know why cause they are not very accurate and always have lost more when go to weigh in. Lol guess its that bit of motivation.

Thats what I tell myself too! Though the chemist scales are always 1-2lbs less for me so I always say its due to clothes being on as opposed to naked weighing at home lol

Back