DAY 8 AND I HAVE CRACKED

No!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :sigh: :mad:

on day 8 having shed quite a substantial amount of pounds, 3 of my colleagues have left over the last 2 weeks and the department is littered with junk food, specifically the desk next to mine where it is " tradition " to stash the goodies. After days of looking at the food and not having any I have cracked and had 1 1/2 chocolate cookies. I feel terrible!!!

How much is it going to affect my weight loss?

anybody know??

Hello there!

Don't fret too much. It's hardly a major blow-out! If that was all you ate simply put it behind you and carry on as though nothing had happened.

You might feel a bit hungrier. If so, do your best to ignore it. Just stick to your plan, glug your water and keep going.

It was just a minor blip. A moment of weakness! Good luck.

thanks girly girl!

It's nice to be told that i haven't been that bad as its the first time i have cheated and I feel terrible!

lets hope i stay in ketosis!

And thanks for the good luck, it'll need it....

back to more guzzling!

No!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :sigh: :mad:

on day 8 having shed quite a substantial amount of pounds, 3 of my colleagues have left over the last 2 weeks and the department is littered with junk food, specifically the desk next to mine where it is " tradition " to stash the goodies. After days of looking at the food and not having any I have cracked and had 1 1/2 chocolate cookies. I feel terrible!!!

How much is it going to affect my weight loss?

anybody know??

Hiya Maia.....put it behind ya hun.....just be sure to get back on track and you should be OK :) don't let a couple of biccies turn into a full blown binge......

Well done on ur loss so far - lookin' good :D

love

Debz
xx

Well at least it was a nice cookie and a half!

Unfortunately it has taken me out of ketosis so I just have to hope i can get back in ketosis soon enough!

Thanks for all your nice comments though!

Water water water water is the key........!
Dont let a little slip turn to a major binge, as you have found out it has knocked you out of ketosis......hopefully not for long.

I too have been mucking about and its just not worth it.

Back