day 9

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saspollock, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. saspollock

saspollock Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet(ss+)
    Hi all got to day 9 feel good. Taking .3 litrs. I so want coke zero can i have some without ruining ss

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hi sas,
    u can (although no longer officially ) have a can of coke zero a day (originally cambridge said no more than 2 cans per day).
    i , and many others allow myself some when i need that little pick me up, a sense of normality in the evening when im watching tv.
    i generally have a can every other day but have had it every day with no negative effect whatsoever and remained fully in ketosis.
    some people say they feel hungry when they drink it which is due to it being a carbonated drink but u will only know if it has that effect on u if u try it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.