Extra Easy day check plzzzz

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Back on ee i think this week and would like someone to say yes that looks good not saying oh you need more friut and veg as im having loads of salad instead hehehe, cheers in advance :D

B = Coco pops (5.5) skimmed milk 125ml (HexA)

L = Asda good for you carbonara (2) mushrooms, bacon, sweetcorn, mozerella 20g (HexA) used half for milk and for cheese

D = Chicken with some jamican herbs on, new potatos, mild curry rice batchelors, lettuce, tomato, spring onions

Snacks = Melon, orange, hifi bar (HexB), bacardi (5) mikadosx5 (2.5)

lol just copied it from my diary and dont worry not had bacardi yet lol

The only thing I'll say (apart from you need more fruit &veg! And NO salad doesn't count!) is that you could have saved yourself 5.5 syns by not having the cocopops and having the hifi bar instead. They have SO much sugar in them! But yes it's legal. I'm just a little alarmed at the sugar content.

You can't have 2 HEXas on EE - You can have one A and one B

EDIT: Oh i see, you split them. I wouldn't split them, that's a bit cheaty but that's just me...

Double edit: Sorry hun - you seem to be not filling up enough of any of the free foods and going for sweet and sugary things like your coco pops and your Mikado - you could have saved 5.5 syns by chopping up a banana and some berries and having them with a vanilla Muller, then you wouldn't have had to use Milk as a split HEa and had more mozarella for your meal?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I agree that you do need more fruit and veg, and I would cut back on the sugary stuff too.

The only thing I'll say (apart from you need more fruit &veg! And NO salad doesn't count!) is that you could have saved yourself 5.5 syns by not having the cocopops and having the hifi bar instead. They have SO much sugar in them! But yes it's legal. I'm just a little alarmed at the sugar content.

Cheers hun, i always have hifi bar at night instead of picking at chocolate or crisps, and with cocopops i do understand but ive never been big eater in the morning and cant stomach an omlette first thing and i thought salad counted as its on the orange pages damn but why lol but thanks again hun xxxxx

You could have also saved some syns on the Asda good for you carbonara (2) and made this yourself from scratch :cool:

ohhhhh gymclass now how do i do that from scratch now i would eat that a lot if i did hehehehe.

thanks all for your lovely replys and honesty, but i tried banana and muller and didnt go down at all was not to my liking but maybe a muller light for breakfast but that would be it or maybe brunch omlette with one hmmmmm cheers again lovelies xxxxx

Back