day off :)

emz449

im having a day off the plan today, it was my best friends 21st (makes me feel old as im turning 24 this year!) and we are going to go for a meal and a few drinks later! i do feel a bit guilty about it but to be honest i made this decision and im going to enjoy myself and the get straight back on the plan tomorrow. at the end of the day life doesnt stop just because you are on a diet. luckily there are no more birthdays in my friend group until march ;) should hopefully be near/at goal by then!

if anything it might give my weight loss a kick up the bum haha its been pretty stubborn this week!!

Good for you Emz. You deserve a treat-your weight loss has been fab and it's great that your day off is planned so you can deal with it mentally both before and afterwards. Have fun!

Don't worry, be sensible and you will be fine.

I had an unexpected evening off plan last week. I ordered a side salad (which I didn't finish - I ate the boiled egg, tomato, and some lettuce leaves) and grilled chicken so that I could have a few glasses of wine - I weighed 2 lbs less the next morning!

I think the danger is in using being off plan as an excuse to eat EVERYTHING.

x

i am also having a day off plan today - only because i have had some massive urges to eat cr@p last few days, going to have some grilled chicken and mushrooms - just so i can get this feeling out of my system once and for all x

Back