Cruise PP Day off

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
So I've ended up working today and have just finished after 10 hours and eaten some skittles and a hog roast sandwich and am now drinking gin!
Shall I just go straight back to cruise tomorrow?
Help appreciated xx

Ah it happens. Don't beat yourself up too much about it.

Id do a couple of days PP to get back into ketosis and drink oceans of water

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooops......onwards and upwards is my moto! Oh and dont ruin the diet by putting lemon in your drink!!! ;)

A couple of PP days will do the trick!!! Enjoy the gin!

Hmmmm thanks girls
Do you think I may have screwed up as I've now had pizza and chocolate so complete day off dukan?
I go on holiday next week so planning on some time off,do you think I should do attack till I go again or just pp days and exercise?
I can't believe how much I've eaten and drunk! Xxxxx

To be completely honest, you sound like tou're in holiday Modesto me so I'd say 'sod the diet' and wait until you get back.

I don't think it's a great idea to keep doing periods of attack in a short space of time - your body won't have a clue what's going on.

Whatever you choose, have a good holiday. :D

P x

yup i agree with pauling... this diet is all or nothing... its not a quick fix and if you keep having a day off then doing attack again it gets harder and harder to stick to. i think i read you were planning to go off the diet anyway while you were away so id wait till you have had your holiday then start when you are 100% commited

lovelyzobo said:
Ooooops......onwards and upwards is my moto! Oh and dont ruin the diet by putting lemon in your drink!!! ;)

Hahahaha :)

I've got a week till I go though and trust me in a week I could put a stone on!
I'll just stick to my pp days till I go,
Yesterday was worth it so I done mind suffering now! X

I've had a few of these moments myself, trouble is if I'm hung over I can't face a PP day so I usually just get back to the 1/1 rhythm starting with a PV day. Worst thing is that I usually stall that week and have only myself to blame! But then, it is no tragedy so just pick up and get going again :)

I am going on holiday soon, 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks....yeah little excited....only for 5 days but its a girlie trip to tenerife...so cant wat!!! Want my first stone off for then, have 2.5lbs to get off before then, am hoping and praying i get it off, with maybe a pound or two extra to 'buffer' my weght gain i will bound to have when away....i think i will try my best to eat what i am allowed, but it will be the sangria that might hamper the diet!!!! Hope you have a fab time, and good luck! xxx

lovelyzobo said:
I am going on holiday soon, 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks....yeah little excited....only for 5 days but its a girlie trip to tenerife...so cant wat!!! Want my first stone off for then, have 2.5lbs to get off before then, am hoping and praying i get it off, with maybe a pound or two extra to 'buffer' my weght gain i will bound to have when away....i think i will try my best to eat what i am allowed, but it will be the sangria that might hamper the diet!!!! Hope you have a fab time, and good luck! xxx

Have a fabulous time,I can't wait!
Lol I'm even excited about the airport!!! Eeeekkk
X

Back