Day one,and already feeling sicky????

Linda81

Day one on SS today had a shake for breakfast,drunk a litre of water through the morning. Now a soup for lunch and really striggling to get in dwn me,feel really sockly not sure if its the distinct smell of the sachets or the lots of water?????? Feel like going bk to bed!!! Has anyone lse experienced sickness???

Linda81 said:
Day one on SS today had a shake for breakfast,drunk a litre of water through the morning. Now a soup for lunch and really striggling to get in dwn me,feel really sockly not sure if its the distinct smell of the sachets or the lots of water?????? Feel like going bk to bed!!! Has anyone lse experienced sickness???

Try splitting your packs in half and have 6 smaller meals, it could be the concentration of minerals making you feel sick it takes a while for some people to get used to them.

The soup makes me feel sick so I don't have them.

I am on day 3 now but still have times of feeling very sick. This should pass in a few days

On day 6. I've felt so sick because of the smell and taste of soups today that I had to go and change them all. Feel horrendous!

Oh poor you hope you feel better soon. It will be worth it in the end. Keep going.

Wish it was so yummy that you wanted more lol. I think the taste grows on you. I hate the soups they smell so bad

Isn't it strange how everybodies tastes are different. I absolutely love the soup. I buy 14 soups and 7 tetras. I would buy 21 soups but can't get my head round soup for breakfast!!:)

Back