Day one and feel terrible :(

queenvic

Hi, I just started Slimfast today with a meal bar, and I feel really sick :( and I actually thought they were really tasty and filling, i almost feel faint, I woke up fine this morning, it was about half hour after eating the meal bar I felt awful, this normal? lol Ive done many diets and ive never felt like this before. hope someone can reasure me because i realy do want to stick to this :) .

The other thig is once I reach my target how do i maintain the weight, I heard you just replace one meal instead of 2 is this correct, Im 9.13 & 5ft5 i would like to get to 9stone.

Last thing just want to check the plan:

Breakfast - Meal Bar
Lunch - shake
dinner - a meal upto 600cals
And 3 snacks worth 100cals this right? and lots of water?

Well after having a glass of water, I feel better? lol

Hi

Replace any two meals with a SF meal replacement and have a 3rd meal of 600cals and 3 100cal snacks spaced evenly through out the day.

Glad the water made you feel better. Once you hit target you will have to increase your calorie intake a little to maintain... any nutrition site can tell you how much cals you need to eat to maintain your weight.

Thanks for your help :)

i drink 2l of water a day now and feel so much healthier. If ur thirsty ur body tells u and its a similar feeling to hunger. If u feel faint or hungry try water 1st, then food if it doesnt help!

Back