Day one - feeling good :)

Started my weight loss journey today. Had my first shake about half an hour ago. Feeling great, not hungry at all. Drinking plenty of water and need to pee all the time, that's the only downside!!

Started my weight loss journey today. Had my first shake about half an hour ago. Feeling great, not hungry at all. Drinking plenty of water and need to pee all the time, that's the only downside!!

Welcome! Just keep drinking plenty of water and remain 100% you will see some amazing results next week, good luck:D

Thanks Dolphin :)

Im just trying to shift some weight in time for my dads stag weekend and wedding at the end of the month. I want to lost a stone, maybe more, by the 17th. Doable? I hope so!!

Thanks Dolphin :)

Im just trying to shift some weight in time for my dads stag weekend and wedding at the end of the month. I want to lost a stone, maybe more, by the 17th. Doable? I hope so!!

On your first weigh in, you will probably lose between 4-14 Ibs thereafter it slows down. I think it's do-able, you have to remain 100%, no cheating:D

I'll defo stick to it 100% this week. If I get a stone off I'll be happy!! I'm quite big anyway and heard the bigger you are the more weight you lose at first??

Back