Day one - feeling good :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by kellygarrett, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kellygarrett

kellygarrett Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Started my weight loss journey today. Had my first shake about half an hour ago. Feeling great, not hungry at all. Drinking plenty of water and need to pee all the time, that's the only downside!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Welcome! Just keep drinking plenty of water and remain 100% you will see some amazing results next week, good luck:D

4. kellygarrett

kellygarrett Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Dolphin :)

Im just trying to shift some weight in time for my dads stag weekend and wedding at the end of the month. I want to lost a stone, maybe more, by the 17th. Doable? I hope so!!

5. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    On your first weigh in, you will probably lose between 4-14 Ibs thereafter it slows down. I think it's do-able, you have to remain 100%, no cheating:D

6. kellygarrett

kellygarrett Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'll defo stick to it 100% this week. If I get a stone off I'll be happy!! I'm quite big anyway and heard the bigger you are the more weight you lose at first??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.