Day One For Me..... :o)

Well as the title says it is now officially day one for me in the world of CD!!! I am quite excited about it :D Sad I know, hee hee! So wish me luck ladies and gents :D
xxxxx

A very 'good luck' to you my lovely! Anytime you need a chat about anything - there is so much support in this place!
How much do you have to lose btw? x

Mega good luck Daisy, I am into my second week now, and finding it easier for by the day, the support you get on here is fab and has stopped my throwing in the towel already! xx

Good luck Daisy :D I was excited to start too...it only gets even more exciting when you feel the weight dropping off :party0011:

Good Luck - Remember the water

Good luck to you daisy I know you can do and along with you I officially start today too. We will havbe to wait to see if the saying no pain no gain comes into effect. Remember Im only on the other end of a phone both day or night and together along with everyone elses help on minis WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Good luck Daisy & ECM!!! The first couple of days are undoubtedly the hardest - once you're through them it'll be plain sailing, straight to goal! Just keep drinking that water, and coming on here for support x

Corinne x

Thanks again ladies! Honestly, I know that I keep on saying it but the support on here is amazing!!!! Thanks again xxxxx

Keep very busy for the next few days, girls, so you don't give yourself time to think about food, and drink water for England! That is the key!
I'm just finishing Week 2 and I feel really good - and the weight is going down every day!
Remember, as others have said, we are all here for each other - and the support on here is just fantastic!
x

Wannalose8stone - I am just outside of Lichfield :) I meant to say, good luck to you for today too hun!

Keep up all of the good work ladies, you are all an inspiration xxx

Ah that's not far at all :) We should all meet, me, you and ECM for a mini CD meet :) xx

I would love that! would be great to have some local buddies who understand this diet. I am self employed so can pretty much choose my own working hours, so just say where and when and I'll be there!

GO, FIRST DAY GIRLS!

Go any day girls (and guys).

It's wonderful to be to excited - enjoy it!

Back