Day One For Me..... :o)

Aaww thanks GG, I love the motivation on here :)

WL8S- We will definitely sort something out, it would be really nice to get together with people in the same boat and keep each other going xx

Good luck Daisy and ECM,Hope you both have great losses

Newbie too

:sign0144:
Hi girls - day 2 for me but first day on this site. It was this site that actually inspired me to join :)
I'm 19st 8 and want to be 13st by July for my sis's wedding

Can someone tell me -where do you get all those wonderful tickers from??

Thank you Funella and Mary!

Welcome to Minis Funella! Lots of luck with your journey and I am sure that you will do a grand job with the support of the Minis members!

I'm not sure re the tickers etc but I am sure that someone will be along that knows :)

Good luck for this week xx

Good luck, it is day one of my restart so I know how you feel. Hope you have an easy day.

Me too

Hope all goes well for you both too. It's my firsrt day too. I was a bit worried starting on a monday, truth be told i was not looking forward to starting at all but here I am, plenty of water on board, i could float a small yacht but determined to keep focused. I feel good about it and the support here is excellent. C'mon people!:party0019:

I'm not sure really Sam but at least 5 stone! When I spoke to me CDC she said we will take it a stone at a time and see how I feel. It won't be less than 5 stone I know that :)

xxx

Back