• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one for me!

S: 15st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st5lb(21.08%)
Hi All,

Well i was going to start this on Monday but had a change of heart and started today instead. No time like the present i say!

Had my last supper last night of Chinese and copious amounts of red wine and have a bit of a headache today although i don't know if that is the beginning of CD stating to take effect or the red wine:D. Either way i'm sure it's nothing that a couple of paracetomol wont cure.

Glugging away on the water too...nearly 3 litres so far.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi YummyMummy - welcome!

Good luck on the diet - once you get going with it, it really is fab - especially when you see the scales drop every week! :)

Sharon
xxx

crazyjane

Unzipping the fat suit
S: 19st10lb C: 19st5lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 0st5lb(1.81%)
Good Luck Yummy Mummy! I'm on day 10 now and feeling fab.. I think my boys are delighted - and a little shocked to have a mummy with loads of energy!

Stay positive and remember why you are doing it!

kila

S: 12st2lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.29%)
Welcome and good luck.

The first few days are quite difficult but keep drinking the water. I try to manage 4 litres a day. I find Green Tea is good for curbing the hunger and also splitting the sachets into 6 little ones is brilliant.

I had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs. Delighted.

Keep posting. X

k-nine

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck for your first week. It really works.
K9
x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Goodluck Yummy... let the journey begin!

Georgie
xx

S: 15st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st5lb(21.08%)
Thanks everybody. Just been looking through the gallery. i'm so inspired by what i've seen.

Roll on week 1!

I strted this diet on the 3rd of November and had my 1st weigh in on Saturday and I lost 13lbs I am delighted but finding that today its very hard again and i thought with the weight loss it would keep me motivated ....... Made a roast for the family today and I have been craving it or sausage sandwich since.........

Roll on tomorrow

Sharon