Day one hunger - would love some moral support :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by PoppyPoo, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. PoppyPoo

PoppyPoo Inky Minx

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(36.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi fellow CD-ers!

Well I'm saying hello to my good old friend CD after gaining a stone during so-called 'maintenance' :sigh:

I decided I should get straight onto SS and so here I am. Day One and hungry as hell! Bring on ketosis! :D

I've been busying myself all day but I've hit that point. You know the one - too drained to do anything else and STARVING!

Heeeelp! :(

Last edited: 17 April 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi poppypoo :) sometimes there are days that feeling just won't go away, and you are hungry, be it hunger or emotional.. I've had to step up to 810 as I am currently poorly.. even that little meal has made me sooo hungry tonight.. hope you feel better tomo

4. PoppyPoo

PoppyPoo Inky Minx

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(36.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Awww thanks, hun! And so sorry to hear you're poorly. Hope you feel better sooon. :)

I'm just hanging on in there right now by visualising myself getting weighed next week and how happy that's gonna make me feel.

I have a feeling I might find it easier than when I did CD the first time round because I kinda know what to expect. Also, I started off on 810 the first time and so it took me a while to get into ketosis and I think I was going in and out of it which made it pretty hard for me.

Hopefully SS+ will get me into it and keep me there.

I didn't enjoy the evening meals on 810 because I felt that while I was eating I was not getting the usual satisfied feeling because of the lack of carbs. It was weird for me. How do you find it? I don't miss chewing or the sensations connected to eating so maybe SS is more for me than 810.

I liked 1000 because I enjoyed having a boiled egg on granary bread for brekky.

Anyway, enough of me babbling on. Well done on your weight loss so far and hope you feel better soon.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.