• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one hunger - would love some moral support :)

Hi fellow CD-ers!

Well I'm saying hello to my good old friend CD after gaining a stone during so-called 'maintenance' :sigh:

I decided I should get straight onto SS and so here I am. Day One and hungry as hell! Bring on ketosis! :D

I've been busying myself all day but I've hit that point. You know the one - too drained to do anything else and STARVING!

Heeeelp! :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hi poppypoo :) sometimes there are days that feeling just won't go away, and you are hungry, be it hunger or emotional.. I've had to step up to 810 as I am currently poorly.. even that little meal has made me sooo hungry tonight.. hope you feel better tomo

Awww thanks, hun! And so sorry to hear you're poorly. Hope you feel better sooon. :)

I'm just hanging on in there right now by visualising myself getting weighed next week and how happy that's gonna make me feel.

I have a feeling I might find it easier than when I did CD the first time round because I kinda know what to expect. Also, I started off on 810 the first time and so it took me a while to get into ketosis and I think I was going in and out of it which made it pretty hard for me.

Hopefully SS+ will get me into it and keep me there.

I didn't enjoy the evening meals on 810 because I felt that while I was eating I was not getting the usual satisfied feeling because of the lack of carbs. It was weird for me. How do you find it? I don't miss chewing or the sensations connected to eating so maybe SS is more for me than 810.

I liked 1000 because I enjoyed having a boiled egg on granary bread for brekky.

Anyway, enough of me babbling on. Well done on your weight loss so far and hope you feel better soon.
x

Hi poppypoo :) sometimes there are days that feeling just won't go away, and you are hungry, be it hunger or emotional.. I've had to step up to 810 as I am currently poorly.. even that little meal has made me sooo hungry tonight.. hope you feel better tomo