Day One - I will never see this day again!

Mememe

Silver Member
Over the past week and a half I have been trying to start SS and failing miserably each afternoon.
I finally have a plan that suit me, and whilst it may not be everyone's ideal 1st week I think it's what will work for me and my consultant agrees.
I will be having either 3 shakes or 2 shakes and a bar (late afternoon snacker) and I have also made myself ice lollies with the water flavourings so that i have 'treats' for myself all throughout the day.
I will not be disappearing or posting to say failed again! It's another gorgeous day here and that's also spurring me on. No I won't be in a bikini this summer but I can make myself feel comfortable enough to get out in the sun and enjoy myself with my family! X

Good luck to everyone starting today. Stick with the wonderful people on this site. I may not of succeeded yet but without there encouragement I would be doing this again x

Good morning

I wish you the best of luck on SS. You can do it :) You sound really motivated and it's great that you have your own little plan that you know will work for you!

I'm on day 17 and feeling great! ~Cas x

Hi Cas thanks very much. I do feel very motivated and been preparing (in my own head) this time.
I think your right it has to work for 'you' or it won't work at all.
well done on 17 days! How have your losses been?
stacey x

Hellooo!

I wish you the best of luck! I'm 9 days in and already a stone down!

Just stick to it and enjoy the rewards! If you find it hard, then just distract yourself with a nice book or movie or do something you enjoy.

xxx

Hi Rainefalls, that's amazing and a huge inspiration as quite close in stats.
Thanks for the advice and encouragement - if I would of stick with this when first decided i could've lost that too! X

The week before I started SS I reduced my calories to 1200 and cut out carbs, I lost 3lb. Week 1 on SS I lost 5lb. I was a bit disappointed with 'only' 5lb, but the 3lb I lost the week before was most likely the water weight that I would've lost in week 1 on SS. Week 2 I lost 6lb. So I'm a stone down, but 11lb whilst on SS. I'm hoping for my official stone on Friday and my first gold star :)

I've got 3 stone to lose and so motivated to do it! ~Cas x

That's fab Cas! I would include the 3lb. It's all weight!
Oohh I want gold stars!
good luck for this week x you'll only have 2 stone to lose after Friday x

Sorry, should've said 3 MORE (after Friday)

But thanks for putting me in a great mood, even if it was short-lived! Haha ~Cas x

That is very true :)

I've added a ticker to my signature whilst I'm on the laptop. I'm always just on the Minimins app on my iPhone. About time too!

Have you had your breakfast shake? I'm just after Chocolate Orange mmmmm! ~Cas x

Well done!

no I won't have my 1st one until lunch so I can have either a shake or a be late afternoon and then my final shake about 7.
that way I can get a lot of water in before lunch and my hungriest time is the afternoon where I get to have 2 shakes/bars

I only like strawberry or fruits of forest shakes and even they are pushing it! Ha ha
Are you by any chance Scottish?

You were correct with the first guess, I'm Scottish lol.
Is it because of the ticker? I just thought it was cute and a good combination :)

I have my first shake usually between 9 and 10, my second between 1 and 2 and either a bar or original porridge about 7. I manage 4 litres a day. How much water are you managing? ~Cas x

Ha ha I only changed because of the ticker! Darn! Knew Scottish because you write how you speak
Morning are ways for me and late afternoon is always my binge time!

im aiming or 4 litres a day. I've had 1 so far so on track!

I don't know if that's a good thing or not? Lol

After dinner time is always when I crave something sweet, but I usually just have a black coffee when I feel like I need something ~Cas x

Ha ha yeh it's a good thing. My family are Scottish. My mum moved here when she was a teenager.
I've just finished my 2nd litre of water so now going to have my 1st shake.
does it have to be decaf coffee? And can you add sweeteners? I like black coffee but didnt think could have it! Excited now!

That's alright then :)

No, it doesn't need to be decaf and sweeteners are allowed as long as you use the tablets and not the powders. Cappuccino shake for lunch, I make it with a handful of ice and in the blender. Yum! ~Cas x

Fab!
just finished my shake I do mine with ice and blende too.
hitting my wall now though. Same every afternoon. Starving! Might have my bar now too nd then shake at 7. Decisions!

Back