Day One Impressions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ScotsDistraction, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I'm glad you're feeling ok. On my first day, I felt pretty much as you are until it got to about nine o'clock at night. I started having terrible doubts and - possibly - withdrawal symptoms from lack of sugar and white bread. I was even watching the documentary about the half-tonne mom on Channel 4 at the time and still I felt awful. I phoned everyone to tell them how I felt and went to bed thinking that I was going to phone a Cambridge Diet counsellor the next day, because I know they have more flavours.
    I got up the next morning and I felt brilliant. I went to work and told a few people about the diet and I came home full of beans (and water!)
    I did very much the same as you; I got rid of food I didn't need and my youngest daughter goes to her sister's to eat, which takes a lot of pressure off me. I'm using more gas but less electricity. And more loo roll.
    I was taking medication for my back spasms but I am pleased to say I haven't needed to take it since I started Lipotrim. Maybe it's psychosomatic but I haven't had any back pain since I started, though I have had a few headaches, particularly in the early days. My major concern has been constipation. I hate taking laxatives but I find this is the only thing that works.
    Keep posting on here and it will take your mind off things if it gets too much for you.

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You will see a dramatic difference once you get through the first week, good luck

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Day 1 sounding positive:cool: Did you get the bedtime munchie monster visit?

6. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  7. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi SD :)

You're doing brilliantly and I know it is hard to push the water, especially when it's cold weather. Have you tried drinking it warmish instead? I find that helps when I feel cold:)

Once you get past Day 3 it will feel so much different so hang in there and look forward to the results from all your effort.

Lacey..xx :)

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:

Oh gosh. Sounds lovely :D Lots of people find they have an urge to cook for others whilst they're on this diet. It's weird

You bet you can

You know Lacey...I've only just discovered this. Well, unless I had forgotten about it. Since finishing the dieting business:rolleyes: I've dropped my water intake to zilch:eek:

I've recently upped it again when I found it was rather pleasant after a minute zap in the microwave. Much less of a chore now:cool:

9. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I think im on the wrong diet ????/ a stone in a week. How fab

TONI

10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Didn't she do well :clap:

and no...you aren't on the wrong diet :D Lipotrim, cambridge, Lighterlife. The results are similar. Not saying everyone will lose a stone in a week:eek:, but what they lose themselves will be similar across the diets IYKWIM

11. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys....:eek::eek::eek::eek::)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.