Day One of my new life

Mrs Woodentops

Day one on planet Lipotrim...here we go.:confused:

Good luck! I'm on day 3, and I can say that it gets easier with time. Keep drinking that water! Keep me posted how you're getting on if you like x

good luck, day 5 here 100%...it gets easier

Good luck x tho u wont need it, its a fab diet! x

Good luck, i'm just starting wk 3 and it does get easier, thought nothing would help me having tried everything else this was my last hope, 20lbs down and I can honestly say its made me feel like this is the one that's going to give me the body to match my mind!!!! watch out everybody lol. Keep us upto date on how your getting on.x

Today is my day 1 and I'm already craving food, doesn''t help when your family sit down and scoff a pizza.
I've done 2.5 litres of water, don't think I could stomach anymore.

Good luck and hope we keep with it :)

Good luck I'm on day 2 and have same amount of weight to lose keep us updated on how your doing :D

good luck newbies. if you're ever having a bad day just come on here, it really does help to read other peoples' success stories and it's natural to find it hard sometimes. we're all in it together :)

perfectxmess - I've just looked at you weighloss over the weeks and it's very inspirational.
Your starting weight and Goal weight are nearly identical to mine - so it gives me hope.
Have you been 100% TFR for the 11 weeks? I was hoping to get to Goal in about 8-10 weeks

Look forward to hearing from you soon
Nic

hi bignic3001
yup i've been 100% for 11 weeks.. just under 2 weeks until i come off TFR and then hope to lose another 1/2 stone before end of september for my holiday using healthy diet and exercise.
haven't really done much exercise since being on LT as i still have no energy after all this time but it would help with shape even if it hinders the weightloss a bit (cause i guess we're losing a bit of lean muscle as well as fat).
it's definitely do-able and i'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal in that time. just remember to keep up with the water :)

hello welcome, im coming to the end of day 4 and though im strugglin at times, it is definately getting easier. Even after 4 days ive been told i look thinner in the face....not my face i wanna get rid of its my stomach but least its showing. i weigh in on thurs so fingers crossed its a decent number

let us know how you get on x

Back