Day one of?

Woo hooo.....stay strong chick...sounds ike you are getting back in the zone and have had fab losses so far xx

2lb down - hurray! :happy036:Well to be honest it's nearer a lb cos I've done a bit of rounding :)

I am chuffed though because I did have a break. I am finding it hard getting back on track - dipping in and out of Ketosis isn't easy - but I still feel really positive. Just 4lb to go and I'll have lost 2 stone! Have got a planned break on Sunday coming up to eat any chocolate I get so will try and be good until then. Happy Wednesday everyone!

well done - 2lbs is a good loss!!! Edging ever close to that 2 stone and under 200lbs mark!!! Go you !

Have a good Wednesday!

Well I had a very bad day today, having started off so well:cry: I can so see how my eating is so linked to stress, but of course I then eat and get even more stressed! My other half was taken into hospital, he'll be fine but it was still quite stressful. I'm feeling pretty weak-willed at the moment and looking for excuses to eat - I deserve some chocolate that kind of thing.

I can feel the change in my thinking which is so wierd when I've been doing so well. Aren't we strange creatures? Ok, I'll go for an hour at a time tomorrow and try and get back on track. I keep thinking things like "if I'm going to have Sunday off I might as well have the rest of this week off as well". I guess it's hard to break the habits of a life time so let's be specific.

Tomorrow I'm going to have:

a banana shake for breakfast
a bar for lunch
a soup of some discription for tea
as much tea, coffee and water as I fancy

I'll stick that lurking packet of crisps in the bin and WILL NOT SUGGEST WE ALL HAVE A CURRY FOR TEA AS WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE IN.

It's amazing how quickly the change in thinking occurs, and when life happens, it's easy to not notice the shift. You've done really well to pick it up, and to come up with a plan for tomorrow. Hope your OH is better soon, and good luck tomorrow :)

Ok, I can honk. Have come to bed very early as I could feel the cadbury's eggs calling so am watching New Tricks with a big bottle of water on the bedside table. One step at a time...

Well done on your looss this week- fab news xx Sorry your OH is poorly- hope he gets better soon. Well done as Cybil said for identifying your triggers- that's such a hard thing and I can agree with all of what you said. Just take care and enjoy your little break xxx

Complete and utter blow out this weekend and will only get worse tomorrow :) Nevermind, will make a fresh start on Monday.

Hope you are enjoying your little break honey and slip back into the zone with ease when you are ready xx

You back on track mygoodness me ?
:)

Ok, have had enormous easter and bank holidays blow-out! :eatdrink051:Easter bunny you are one bad dude :bunnydance:

If there is a plus, it's that I was 24lb less than I was before I binged, so at worse that's taken me back to where I was and not made me even bigger still :) I know what that means, even if no-one else does! Back on Tuesday when I have absolutely no excuses.

Well, I'm back on track - one bar thing and a shake so far with a 'yummy' soup to come shortly. But I am ravenous :) I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. Don't want to cos it'll depress me but I know I don't weigh when I'm putting on weight as it's a very effective form of denial for me. My froggy will have hopped several lily pads in the wrong direction but at least he's facing the right way again :)

Good luck with you re start :) I'm sure you'll do great !!

Well, I'm back on track - one bar thing and a shake so far with a 'yummy' soup to come shortly. But I am ravenous :) I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. Don't want to cos it'll depress me but I know I don't weigh when I'm putting on weight as it's a very effective form of denial for me. My froggy will have hopped several lily pads in the wrong direction but at least he's facing the right way again :)

Aww yeah mine went back a lot but is finally going the right way now :) Well done on getting back on it :)
Missed you my froggy friend :)
Hope your weigh in isn't too awful :)
Good luck!!!

Back