• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one restart for me

Hi everyone,
I lost 2stone over 6 weeks before on CD about 2 yrs ago. I needed to lose about 6 stone but gave up.
I am still a stone under my heaviest but having tried SW (which did work but I ended up yoyoing, I am back with CD and am on my first day.
I am really looking forward to getting into Ketosis, it usually happens quickly for me, about 2 days so fingers crossed. Already have the headache, but am drinking water to try and flush the system.
Am so desperate to lose all the weight this tim as the big 40 is looming in 5 months so I could realistically be at target by then. Already looking at little black dresses for christmas to keep me focussed.

What does everyone else use to keep them focussed and on track?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck i'm on day 2 losts loads afew years back but put some back on god you are so lucky to go in ketosis so quick i think it takes me 4/5 days will have to get some ketostixs to check that out tomorrow
i think the best way to keep focused is to keep coming here i know thats what kept me sane my only regret is i stopped coming back when i reached my goal weight big mistake but i'm back now

I'm on my day 2 aswell, This is also my second attempt as CD and i am determind not to give in, I'm 33 in november and so that is teh deadline I have set myself! This is also my 2nd day on this site, it was recomended by a friend it really has helped to motivate me