Day one success!

tryin again

I have got through day 1 no probs! I had three shakes, banana,strawberry and choc and a veg soup and i liked them all! Yes i was hungary but i expected that. No problems with the water as i was thirsty all day so i am really pleased at how easy it was. Woke up today expecting to feel awful but i'm fine. Not overly hungary but i will be soon as i didn't have my first sake as it was awful (vanilla made into a latte), will avoid that from now on. So fingers crossed for a good neaxt couple of days :clap:

There is a knack to making a latte with the vanilla. I make up a black coffee with about 200-250ml of boiling water then add the vanilla. I mix with my blender til it is smooth. Then I top it up to 700ml and mix with a spoon. It is so much nicer with more water rather than the thick gloop. Plus you can split your vanilla pack in 2 (pre-mixing of course) and have 2 big mug fulls.

That sounds better, it was really thick and i have a sweet tooth but my god that weas REALLY sweet! Thanks Bex i will try that tomorrow x

Hope day 2 has gone well for you as well!
The first 3 days are the hardest, no doubt, and getting that first day done is a real toughie as well as it is such a break from 'normal' routine!

Keep on going, before you know it a week will have gone by and you'll see those pounds dropping off the scales! :D

well done!
it'll soon become a normal part of life!
good luck with the next couple of days
daisy x

Day 2 was ok also, felt great and was wondering what all the fuss was about until about 4pm when i was all of a sudden unbelievably tierd! I have such a bad taste in my mouth also. Feel fine so far today although still quite hungary and mouth tastes disgusting! Looking forward to pop in on Mon which will be day 5.

The horrid taste in your mouth is the best sign of ketosis! woohoo! now you'll certainly be burning those fat cells off!

Drinking more water can really help that taste/smelly breath get a lot better :)

The fuzzy mouth is one of the not-so-pleasant side effects, but like Pete says, it means ketosis is kicking in! 3 weeks on my mouth still has that fuzzy, hungover feel to it, but I figure it's a small price to pay for burning off fat! Well done for getting thru day 1 xx

Back