Day one tommorrow on Lipotrim.. Help

Loopylala

I am starting lipotrim for the first time tommorrow. I am wanting to lose a huge amount of wait and i really want to hear from anyone else who has done it or is trying to at the minute. Want to go from 23st to 10st. 3st by xmas. I know it might be a miracle. Let me know what you think!! Thanks:confused:

hiya, iv bn on it 3 wks now ,1st few days are crap but just drink loads &loads of water,it does get beta,u wudnt think so but it does

it does get easier

:Ddrink loads & loads of water,visulise ya self lghter

I am starting lipotrim for the first time tommorrow. I am wanting to lose a huge amount of wait and i really want to hear from anyone else who has done it or is trying to at the minute. Want to go from 23st to 10st. 3st by xmas. I know it might be a miracle. Let me know what you think!! Thanks:confused:

hey - don't panic !!! you will be fine - LT does wxactly what it says on the tin ! lol

a stone per month (sometimes more....)

just stick to the plan and the weight WILL drop off :)

and don't forget to keep us posted - we're kinda nosey here !

Debz xx

Just about to take my first shake... Tryin strawberry. my first goal is to make it to day three!! i hear thats the hardest!! i will keep u posted:eek::eek::eek:

am on week 5 and to date lost over 1 & 1/2 stone and feeling great. Just keep focused and drink loads of water and you will get to where you want to be.

Hi Loopy welcome to minimins and the wonderful world of Lipotrim! It will be hard for the first few days, but hang on in there, keep glugging the water and you will soon be sailing through x x x

Welcome Loopy, you will do great on LT, theres no other diet like it, lots of willpower, hot baths & sleep and youll be on day 3 in no time!! I have 6 stone to lose, i lost 9lb on my first week. The best of luck, let us know how your getting on!

welcome and hello!

Yep amazing diet to have chosen and if you follow the instructions, keep strong in mind and positive in spirit(not mumbojumbo you know) you will suddenly find yourself enjoying the freedom this kind of diet gives you.

If you have any hard moments or days or minutes, jump on minimins, start a thread and get involved.

hi loopy, welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey. you may lose 2 stone by christmas, probably quite easily. not sure about 3 stone in 5 weeks, but you never know! i lost 13lb in the first week!

good luck and keep strong in the first few days. drink as much water as you can possibly stomach.
p.s. day 5 was the worst for me!

welcome and good luck with your journey as everyone's said water is the key and not to weigh yourself everyday or you'll kinda dissapoint yourself a bit and it'll ruin the suprise when you get weighed ever week :D:D:D

End of Day one

Reached the end of day one.. Survived!!! Really enjoyed the strawberry shake this morning for breakfast!! Was quite surprised. Lost count of the amount of water that I actually was able to drink!! Couldn't manage a second shake until 5pm. Chicken soup which was nicer than i thought. Just had my last Shake today. Tried the chocolate in mousse form to give it a go. Not too impressed. The one thing that i am missing is having something in my mouth to chew. Thankfully no headaches today. Hopefully tommorrow will be not too bad. I know it will be hard but i will try to keep going!! :)

Back