day one...........

best of luck to you:D:D

Good luck i am starting today as my day 1 just need to get through the whole day. I had a chocolate tetra at 12 i had it with hot water.

Good luck to both of you!

Good luck to all you new starters. I am so pleased that I started this diet and I swear it gets easier. I had a real hard time for a few days in the middle, but I'm now almost finished week five and loving it. You can do it. Stick with it and happy losing!

Hey good luck, I hope you're having an easy 1st day.

Hey, I'm on day two today. Hope you're getting on well. Good luck!

Good luck to you both xx

thanks guys and good luck to u all
just had my 2nd tetra, how u have tetra with hot water, is it just add boiling water

Good luck to ya hunny. Will be joining you on Thurs. You'll be on day 3 by then and just about getting over the worst of it. :)

oh good luck ll ya god its the eve thats gonna kill me but hoping to get thru these first few days alive lol

Im sure you will. Ill be panicking and *****ing for the first few days but once that weeks over i feel so proud that i got through it and stuck to it. To make it all worth while the scales take a big jump. Best bit of the 1st week in my opinion.

o i am panicing and shaking now and keep thinking i cant do it, just had my first mouth ful of water, yuk, but anyway just got to take it day by day and thats all i can do

Hiya i tried to restart today done really well untill i got home and then i couldn't stop eatting so today was a waste the first time i started i did really well but cant seem to get my head in the right place this time hope you all had a better day than me.
Magz x

me too am determined to do it this time, same as have wasted so much money in past by not sticking to it, well i got thru day one ok,feel bit light headed but hopefully by end week be raring to go come on girls we can do it

oh i dont know mad what u think is best thing to do, what r u doing

Back