Day one.

Housecat

I have started slimfast again today. I tipped the scales at a whopping 17 stones this morning (I never tell anyone my weight!!) which is the heaviest I have ever been. Am recovering from a broken tib and fib that doesn't help and am going abroad for christmas (also doesn't help! lol)
Think if I came here and chatted to others I would have more success, be more positive and can support others in the same situation.

My name is Lyn by the way.

Last edited:
hiya lyn welcome to the mad world of slimfast,, this forum is great for support helps me no end plus plenty of kicks up the backsides when i get lazy lol also a good place to moan and whinge without upsetting your family or boring them lol

is hard feeding everyone the proper meals then trying to have good stuff for yourself,, im lucky i can convert alot of the meals i do into ones for me like when i make curry its a low fat one and the family have it with rice i have it with extra veg,, the days i cook them chips i have chicken wrapped in tin foil with a selection of veg cooked with the chicken its just about retraining,, in the evening when im hungry i have a bovril drink as there really low calorie and i dont drink tea or coffee very often.

Back