Day One

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bin59, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bin59

bin59 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    First day of weight watchers PP. Lost 3 stone with SW stopped going and managed to put 2 stone back on! Have joined WW on line hoping that I can loose it and keep it off this time!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. Good luck! I'm an online member too x

4. bin59

bin59 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks pudnpie quite looking forward to it, is it easy to follow once you get used to it? You are doing really well. x

5. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Good luck

6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, Bin59 - I am getting there slowly but surely :).

Yes. I find it quite easy to follow. I had done WW before so new how the WW system worked so I had a bit of a head start. I think the real difference with WW and SW is that for me it fits in more with real life. I like to cook from scratch most days but found that for SW that if a couple of days a week you didn't want to, there was not much room for manoeuvre with the syns or enough syns to have a good night out. Also, there was little in the way of portion control so I think I was taking on far more calories than my 5 foot nothing frame needed.

With pro points I know I really can eat what I want as long as I have some points. I have to make choices like is this weekend going to be one where I make nice food or is it going to be one where I got out partying with the girls. But whatever choice I make I know I have the points to do it and stay in control instead of thinking that I have no choice at all and saying sod it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.