• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day One

bin59

S: 12st5lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.34%)
Thanks pudnpie quite looking forward to it, is it easy to follow once you get used to it? You are doing really well. x

pudnpie

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 12st10lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st2lb(1.11%)
Thanks, Bin59 - I am getting there slowly but surely :).

Yes. I find it quite easy to follow. I had done WW before so new how the WW system worked so I had a bit of a head start. I think the real difference with WW and SW is that for me it fits in more with real life. I like to cook from scratch most days but found that for SW that if a couple of days a week you didn't want to, there was not much room for manoeuvre with the syns or enough syns to have a good night out. Also, there was little in the way of portion control so I think I was taking on far more calories than my 5 foot nothing frame needed.

With pro points I know I really can eat what I want as long as I have some points. I have to make choices like is this weekend going to be one where I make nice food or is it going to be one where I got out partying with the girls. But whatever choice I make I know I have the points to do it and stay in control instead of thinking that I have no choice at all and saying sod it.