Day One

Purple951

Day one in the Exante House and things are going well...long may it continue as I've got a long way to go!!! lol:)

Thank you so much for the encouragement...I need it...lol....have given up smoking as well...am I mad?

It's been a tough day Nicci...really could do with a cigarette but haven't given in...think I'm craving that more than food so perhaps it is a good thing doing them together...

Hope you have a great day too.

Took a leaf out of your book Purple! Have decided to see if I can go a whole day without smoking. Actually opted to do my ironing earlier than usual...and I want to punch basically my whole family...but I've still not buckled!!!! Hope your days going ok! xxxx

Well done Nicci...I feel like punching everyone too...not sure now if it's the lack of fags or the food but trying my best to stick to the non smoking...the weight loss isn't an option and really the smoking shouldn't be....my other half is moaning....it's the diet, no smoking and now pre-menstrual...what chance has he got? lol

Added you as a friend...thought we could support each other with both things...

I've done day 3 of the diet and day 2 without the ciggies...seems to be going okay....really could do with one but keep thinking about how strong I can be...keep at it Nicci...xxx

Still not in ketosis though...

Back