Day one.

Just had pecan and maple porridge....more like a bush tucker trial really,think I will be swooping that flavour . Soup for lunch,already expecting it to taste vile . Oh well ...beach ready in 3weeks so must crack on xx

Porridge doesn't seem to be very popular lol, try everything til you find your favs.

How are you getting on today?

Hi hun, how are you getting on? I swapped all my porridge and soups for shakes. And then during my first week changed all my shakes for chocolate and choc mint ones LOL! They taste fine to me but I couldn't even take more than a sip of most of the others. I'm sure you will find some you like :) xx

Day 2. Had the plain porridge today , not exactly delicious but better. Tried choc and strawberry shakes and have added ice cubes . My counsellor gave me some bars to split throughout the week and found it a real help about 8pm last night. Not hungry , just trying o keep busy. Husband says my breath stinks !! My counsellor also said diet drinks weren't allowed but I had o have a diet coke . I am not going o feel guilty cause I've drank diet coke !! Hope u r all doing well xx

Hey,
I'm Diet coke made so was gutted to be told I can only have Coke Zero on the SS plan! I hate Coke Zero lol tastes nothing like Diet Coke but I've come to terms with the fact it's just part of the diet plan! So water it is for me lol I'm sure you'll do just fine x

Hey chantaljchatfield"!! I know what you wan about the porridges the first one I tried was the original porridge one and it was like hamster sawdust!! But saying that the apple and cinnamon which I was dreading was actually the nicest out of the lot!

Can you have pepsi max on SS? I love water and black tea don't get me wrong but I'm desperate for some fizz!!!

Sorry just browsing through the threads. Your allowed diet coke?!!? Is this true? Please tell me it is lol xx

My cdc says ur not aloud it.... But i drank coke zero on the ss 3 years ago and lost 3 stone in 3mnths, this time around iv had a few diet fizzy drinks... How much difference it makes im not sure??!!

I've just had one can of coke zero a day xx

Coke zero is ok-one can a day, diet coke isn't as it contains citric acid.

I've been told dr pepper zero is fine too, again no citric acid in it - I do miss diet coke a bit, especially when out in the pub - mind its bizzare that I can have a night out for free now as its just tap water i'm drinking !

Can't find Dr pepper zero anywhere ! Xx

They sell it in Asda and sainsburys.

Back