Day one :-)

LeaV

Hi everyone :)
Just on day one today!! I've done the diet before (as well as countless others)
This one really worked for me before, but I got skint and couldn't do it any more :-(
Put all the weight back on but NOT THIS TIME! I'm 30 in October and getting married in may do this time it's for good!! Love reading all your success stories and think they will keep me going through the tough times!! Aw well, onwards and downwards :)

HERE I GO!! X

Aw good luck jess :) I've just woken up to day 4 :) I'm
Feeling a bit groggy but I don't think I've drank enough water the last 2 days. Keep me posted on how u doing its good to hear from others going through the same :) xx

Hiya im on day 4 too found first few days difficult been having a couple of boiled eggs but going to try without from now on its teatime i struggle i have 5 kids and putting there dinner out kills me lol.Ive been drinking 2 and half litres a day and living on the loo.My wi is tuesdays 5.50pm im scared as ive been on scales and it only says 3lb off! but my friend who is doing it with me hers says 8lb off!.I was 15.7 to start with i was on some slimming teas and got down to 13stone i have been stook for few weeks now but we go away 31 july and i would love to be 11 stone for it or anything beggining with 11 even lol.Hope we can be a help to each other as i no its not going to be easy xxx
Tracy x

Hiya hun :)
yeah its definitely the kind of diet you need support, and as im reluctant to tell all my family im doing this, this forum allows me to let off steam and share diet stories :)
Ive struggled a bit too. my fiance is really supportive and doesnt complain im doing this diet but bless him, he still needs to eat and i glare at him every time he puts something in his mouth!! ive picked up loads of extra shifts at work so im not tempted to go out and eat and drink....sad!! but i know it wont be long before the weight falls off and i can go up the steps and be normal! As my CDC says, the less you cheat now, the quicker it will come off and the sooner we can move up the steps and gain normality again! thats keeping me going!
also my profile pic, which is my fav pic of me ever...was taken when i was 13 stone 5....id lost 2 stone on CD before and felt amazing but then i gave in....ugh!! im now 2 stone heavier again and this pic is my inspiration....i still have that dress and am determined to get back in it!!!
Good luck everyone! and keep me posted when u get weighed on tuesday tracey :) i cant get in to see her now until saturday, bit gutted but should definitely have a big loss by then :) xx

Back