Day one....

Rhian26

Well, i am nearing the end of day 1 on LT and found it ok. Had a hard afternoon at work cause i am a waitress so the smell of everything was just sooo good and i was starving!! I made the soup for my dinner and couldn't eat it cause its vile!! Really like the shakes tho....

So, day 2 is approaching and i am already looking forward to continuing the diet. Just worried about the weekend as i always find it the hardest on any diet. I have had sooo much inspiration off this site tho and find it easier to come on here and pass some time rather than thinking about whats in my fridge! xxx

Well done hun and good luck with day 2..loads of water xxx

you stick at it and you'll be fine! xx promise;)x

Thanks! And im sure i can take your word for it considering your weight loss on the diet! Well done xx

Well done so far. I hated the soup when I first tried it but now I make it in the liquidizer with boiling hot water and chilli and pepper. I add about double the water and I actually like it like that. Its a bit like marmite... hate it or like it. I just find it a change as I can have it hot and it feels more like I have eaten something. Julia x

well done you!!!!

I'm due to start saturday, bit nervous but also looking forwards to doing something positve!

Keep it up,good luck for day 2
shaz x

Well done honey! Me on day 3 today. Its getting better... Im no longer hungry & can easily finish off 3-4 litres of water. Day 2 I was very tired but today my energy has completely returned. Stick to the original recipe of the diet as much as you can, drink loads of water, goto bed a little early & stay motivated .. datz the key! Couldnt resist & jumped on scales today & I have lost.... 7lbs :D I cant believe this! i moved the scales all around the house to make sure itz actually true :) May be water weight but still.. enough motivation to keep me going till my first weigh in..

Yes, keep coming to this forum for support whenever you feel down!
Well done so far (first 2 days are worst)

Take care then, bbye

Thanks for your support girls (and boy!) And Sakthi, well done on your weight loss!! I wonder how much you will have lost by the end of the week?? What day is your weigh in? xx

Hey! Done brill! Drank all my water etc. Only thing is i've felt really weak and tired. Just hoping it will pass. Have you felt like that? Working tomorrow till 1am so just hoping i'll be ok!!

Really hungry again now but just gonna pass some time on here then make a black coffee (which i prefer to white!! Cant belive i've never tried it before!!) and read my magazines. How are you doing? xx

Rhian26 Youre Doing Great. Carry On And First Week Weigh In Will Soon Be Here. That Alone Will Gear You Up For Week 2 Seeing How Much You Have Lost In Week One. Hugs On The Way. Xx

Back