Day One

paula04

Hi, my name is Paula and this is day one of the LT diet. I have never tried this one, but have tried all the rest [haven't we all]. Just wanted to say hello and good luck to everyone.:chores016:

Hi there Paula and welcome to Minimins :)

So how you finding it so far? (I know it's early lol)

hello paula and welcome to the lt forum. there is a very good and surportive bunch of people in here and someone is always here to help when you need it if it wasnt for this group i wouldnt have got trough day one. you will not regret going on lt once you get to your first weigh in you will be over the moon garentee you. hope to see you around on the boards. xxx

Welcome Paula. I promise you will love this diet if you just stick to it 100% to your first weigh in! The results speak volumes and spur you on to keep going.

Personally I find this diet easier than any other I've done. No weighing and measuring of food. No having to control myself in portion sizes. It's simple to follow.....3 shakes and thats it. No cooking, no washing up, no shopping, It's brill!

Keep posting here for support hun! It gets so much easier after the first week.

welcome to the forum,i can promise great help and support on here.i have been on only 1 week and i find it great especially if im having a bad day .good luck on ur losses,xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck :) You have made the best decision going on LT It really works!!!!!

Hi Paula,

It's my first day, too! Hope yours is going well - mine is mostly going to the toilet! :giggle: It's good to know there's someone at the same stage as me - we can struggle through the first week together!

Good luck Paula and peapod.
I'm on Day 4 and really coping better than I thought I would.
My OH's just started on Atkins and the fry ups are knocking me sick. Not even tempted as I don't feel hungry at all.

god luck Paula LT rocks!

Welcome Paula and Peapod, how's it going so far?

LT really is the best diet out - once you get through the first week. Hang in there and the first WI is all you need to keep you focussed.

Good luck and pop on here whenever you feel low coz this bunch of people really are the best! They have helped me more than I can say with their encouragement and caring and they are the reason I'm still here in week 20 getting closer and closer to my goal.

x

Back