Day Six :-)

Well it’s coming to the end of day six and I think (hope) I’m over the worst, yet again today it’s been easy ……. loads of water and no hunger at all. When I got up this morning I felt absolutely fantastic J

The thing I really like about this diet is the simple fact that you do not have to worry about what your going to eat in the morning or when you get home just pick savoury or sweet drink and go for it !!! I cannot believe how full you can feel by simply drinking a couple of pints of water relatively quickly..its great.

Well one more day to go before my first weigh in on Monday so hopefully I will see the benefits of the first 5 days of pain LOL

I’m on the count down to the US of A and I have worked out that if I stay on track I will easily get my weight off …………..it will all be about keeping it off then

Thanks again all for your support this week, this sites really kept me going see how well you have all done / are doing

Cheers

:):):):):):)

congrats on day 6 ............... x

Well done for another day under your belt! xx

well done, great to hear you are in great form and very motivated

Im on Day 5 and I feel great too! I can't wait for weigh in on Tuesday night.... fingers crossed it will be a great loss! Well done!

Well done, can't wait to hear about the weigh in!!

Gx

keep us posted - good luck!

Well it’s coming to the end of day six and I think (hope) I’m over the worst, yet again today it’s been easy ……. loads of water and no hunger at all. When I got up this morning I felt absolutely fantastic J

The thing I really like about this diet is the simple fact that you do not have to worry about what your going to eat in the morning or when you get home just pick savoury or sweet drink and go for it !!! I cannot believe how full you can feel by simply drinking a couple of pints of water relatively quickly..its great.

Well one more day to go before my first weigh in on Monday so hopefully I will see the benefits of the first 5 days of pain LOL

I’m on the count down to the US of A and I have worked out that if I stay on track I will easily get my weight off …………..it will all be about keeping it off then

Thanks again all for your support this week, this sites really kept me going see how well you have all done / are doing

Cheers

:):):):):):)

well done on getting this far - bet you have a fantast WI on Monday !

don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

Well done. let us know how WI went. I'm only on day 3 but it's nice to hear from someone coming to the end of their first week and still sounding positve. Good luck :)
Aly x

Back