day three nearly over with and the family had takeaway

lola123

Silver Member
the only thing that kept me going was knowing how much younger you can look when slimmer, I feel old today and bigger than before but Im sure this is all phsycological. Have a hot choc for supper then early night. Hope everyones ok xxx

Hey Lola
well done you for resisting and keeping strong and focussing on the positive reasons why you are on your weight loss journey.
Keep it up - I look forward to seeing your progress

Well done Lola

Atta girl xxx

well done lola!
you have the right attitude
daisy x

Hi Lola.
Well done you:D
I can tell you are gonna do sooo well - when is your WI?

yoyo
xx

Well done Lola. You'll get used to being quite selfish and having some quality 'me' time when these things happen. Say phooey to them all and go and pamper yourself with a nice bath and do you nails!

Aww thanx ladies, things went from bad too worse last night, OH bought himself a box of dairy milk ???? whats that about he never eats the stuff.. so I had a row with him..he told me to quit the diet as it was making me moody..well it all clicked into place..he doesn't want me to continue as he is actually overweight (not by great deal) but he is scared of me improving. Well this as only made more determined to continue, and if by me continuing out of spite he has not got what he wanted...

LOL, you get hin told!!!!

My OH seems to be eating everything that i love, feels like he is doing it to annoy me but i know he isn't, just my irrational thoughts lol.

Keep going girl x

Aww thanx ladies, things went from bad too worse last night, OH bought himself a box of dairy milk ???? whats that about he never eats the stuff.. so I had a row with him..he told me to quit the diet as it was making me moody..well it all clicked into place..he doesn't want me to continue as he is actually overweight (not by great deal) but he is scared of me improving. Well this as only made more determined to continue, and if by me continuing out of spite he has not got what he wanted...

Unfortunately this is one of the consequences to people changing their lives, our insecurities come to forefront. In a couple of weeks , once you are well on track, sit down with him and reassure him, about your feelings for him. Hopefully he will see sense and be there right on track with you, cheering you on. Maybe get him to pick out an outfit that he would like to see the slimmer fitter you in and it can be something you both work together towards, giving him a sense of sharing with you.

I hope it all works out and good luck on your journey.

Back