Day Three. Yeeehaaa!

Zayna

Day one - done, 100%. Day two - done, 100%. Now I know this doesn't sound like much of an achievement when some of you good folks are on week ten or even further, but second time around... it ain't easy.

However. I'm so determined to shed this blubber in double quick time, there's no way a morsel of anything will be passing my lips till it's gone.

I'm WELL into ketosis, tested last night and even after all my water during the day, the result was a good dark pink shade. How good is that? I only started LT on Monday. I think your body must remember and flip into weightloss mode.

So I can't go back now, can I? Ketosis is here and I don't feel hungry. Can't say I've not craved, because I have, but not given in.

Will I still be this positive by weekend? I'm planning on it. I've been on the scales this morning (naughty) and can see that at least 3lb has gone... :party0049:

I do feel a bit guilty that I'm "using" LT as a short term thing so that I can continue losing weight at a more steady pace. I know I have not got very much to lose, but it is soooooooooo hard to get it off, I take my hat off to people who are working much harder than me.

Just to say, don't look at the chart below to see how much I'm losing, that's my old one. I started on Monday at 11st 7lb. And I want to be under 11st by about 3lb on my scales before I go back to WW.

Anyway, enough rambling. Hope you all have a brilliant day, the sun is shining here and I am on day three, whoopeedoooo!!!

:party0023:

Last edited:
Very nice and sunny here too :)

Keep busy, the first week is the most difficult.

Well done Zayna!! I was the same, ketosis kicked in earlier for me the 2nd time round too!! Good luck with your Lipotrim journey!! :) x

zanya im suprised you can manage this 2nd time round my 1st time i gave up on day 3 :( but just completed my 1st week :) 8lbs down the drain, i think its a good idea to use this diet wether a small or large amount of weight needs to be lost because i think it makes you realise your eating habits so they can be changed i realise i use to pig out in the evening with the soaps so now i can get that out of the way, im doing 4 more week then refeeding for christmas and being good hoping to have lost at least 2 stone any more would be great so keep at it you ll be done in no time :)
goals:
make it past day 1 J
Make it past day 3 J
complete 1st week and weight in J
Lose ½ stone J
lose my 1st stone
get back into my size 20s
Get BMI below 40
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED ?????
lose 2 1/2 stone
Get back into my 18s
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
Refeed
WEEK 1: 8LBS J J J J J J J J TOTM

Thanks all, it's brilliant if you stick at it, waste of time and money if you don't.

It is second time around, but I've had a 2 year gap since the first time. I just want to get a couple of weeks under my belt and see what I look like and how much has gone. If I have to, I'll stay on a bit longer but I do like other methods of weight loss and maintenance, it is just my own stupid fault for being a yo-yo dieter, I hate myself for it but find it so hard to change...

Maybe this time... as the song goes...

Well done Zanya! I see no reason why you shouldn't use LT to lose a small amount, if it works who cares! TBH I think that it's every bit as hard to lose say that last half to a stone cos it's not a big deal so the motivation just isn't there.....whereas if you've got several stones to lose the big weekly weight losses are surely hugely motivating? If you try and lose a stone on WW it takes bl88dy ages.......

Well done Zayna!! I was the same, ketosis kicked in earlier for me the 2nd time round too!! Good luck with your Lipotrim journey!! :) x

Hey Lisa, how's it going? I'm doing Exante this week....just to use it up! Love the soups but not so keen on the shakes except the banana one x

Hi Sandra... I'm liking them so far. Had a blip on monday, so really today is only day 2 but I weighed this morning and had lost 3.5lbs already so i'm really pleased!! I'm feeling really positive again, I love feeling in control...!! :) x

Hi Sandra... I'm liking them so far. Had a blip on monday, so really today is only day 2 but I weighed this morning and had lost 3.5lbs already so i'm really pleased!! I'm feeling really positive again, I love feeling in control...!! :) x

That's brilliant Lisa......I do think that having some more options rather than just shakes is a good thing! Might order another month's worth in the New Year if I decide that I do want to be 10 stone.....far easier than trecking into town which won't be an option for me as I'm not going to be driving for months:(

Stay in touch! x

The one thing I can't stand about it though... I AM SO COLD. Ketosis is all well and good, but I just can't get warm. I'm drinking hot water, adding hot water to my shakes, you name it.

I just cannot get warm at all. :(

Me too.....even with the heating full blast and bedsocks..still feel really cold. Even a snuglet doesn't work for me!

Even thermals aren't working!!!

Me too.....even with the heating full blast and bedsocks..still feel really cold. Even a snuglet doesn't work for me!

I am willing to admit to being thick.. What's a snuglet??? lol

I was looking through my Blog and I felt like that too way back in September when it wasn't even cold! Don't really seem to notice it now even though I am much thinner........maybe our bodies get more efficient at burning our fat, after all that's what we're doing isn't it?

I get cold, particularly my hands when I am working at the computer. So much so that I am thinking of investing a pair of fingerless gloves. I know I will look really cute :D

I got one of those.. Like a hospital gown with your bum hanging out!! lol x x

I got one of those.. Like a hospital gown with your bum hanging out!! lol x x

Oh no......hospital gown alert! Will my bum look big in it? :eek:

Back