Day two and first time forum user on Cambridge diet.

Slim50

Hello everyone,
i found you yesterday as I was looking for inspiration and support for my journey, I started Cambridge diet yesterday, so I am on day two and so far all is good. I have 4stone to loose as I'm going to be a young fifty in September and do not want to be fat at fifty, I have recently been put onto blood pressure tablets which is why I feel I want to get this weight off, I have not told anyone about this, only my husband and daughter who is 12 . i think it might be quite nice when , not if, people start noticing that I'm loosing weight, it will give me more inspiration. I wonder if anyone could invite me to join them in there journey if anyone is similar to me , thank you.:)

Good luck with your weight loss its harf at the start but gets so much easier keep drinking the water and the weight will just melt away

Hi :)

Today is day 2 for me too, so we are at the same stage :) I'm 23 and looking to loose 2.5 stone. I'm one of these people that have been saying for years that I'm going to loose weight, and try diets but last a few days and quit. I really want to show everyone this time that I can do it, and looking at others pics and success stories proves that this works so it's keeping me motivated. I'm sick of being the fat girl in my group of friends so feeling really good about this diet :) good luck Hun :)

Hiya sheryl, good luck to you, perhaps we can keep each other motivated. Been getting hungry today a little, but been good, how's it been for you?

Yea sounds good, think ill get all the motivation I can get over the next few days. To be honest iv found the first two days ok. Some of the sachets are pretty horrible but some not too bad. Just hope I can get through the next few days too and it becomes easier :) only slight issue I had last night was that I was unable to sleep, but probs not connected to this at all.

:)

Back