Total Solution Day two exhaustion :(

Jellbells

Ugh i know the start of this diet is meant to be tough and it certainly lives upto its reputation :)

The exhaustion is terrible :( plus i think i'm getting a cold so feeling really crappy :(

Need to keep my head high and remember why i'm doing this!! I will not spend this summer in unflattering clothes!!

Does anyone have any idea's of how to amend the taste of the porridge, i'm a porridge addict so thought this would be a good way to have something to look forward to but its so sweet :sigh: don't like cinammon so this isn't an option for me either :(

Not too sure what impact it might have, but how about adding some fibre to the porridge? It might lessen the taste a little? I haven't tried the porridge yet, my order is due to come tomorrow with some in xx

Keep going, reading some of the amazing weight losses on here is helpful in motivating:)

You will feel so much better after the third day, day 4 is way better

I like the porridge, someone on here has made it into 2 biscuits by dropping half portions onto greaseproof baking paper and baking in the oven making biscuits, they looked nice....

could you add a tiny bit of salt to counter balance the sweetness??

Best of luck -

Thank you :) feeling a bit better today, not as tired prob as i slept straight through from 9.30 to 6.30 this morning :)

porridge still yuck, tried making them into biscuits and was still yuck, really disappointed as i love porridge in the mornings and thought it would be a good way to get me through this :(

Oh well time to stop moaning and just get on with it, scales better start showing some weightloss soon!

xx

Glad you are feeling better. Keep it up, it'll be worth it chuck :). We're all here for you!!!!

was gonna suggest cinnamon til I got to the bottom and read that you don't like it! hmm.. how about adding more/less water, see if a different consistency helps? I like to have mine quite watery (but not like soup!)

Back