Day two!

gerujool

Silver Member
Day two! I love all the support and encouragement you lovely ladies write on here, be nice to meet someone on same journey as I know it's gonna b hard x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi naz, ideally 3 stone, seems v daunting at mo though! Wens weigh in day????

It's bloody hard huh!! Mines Wednesday night! Come on let's encourage each other!

Good luck to you - i'm almost through my second week and it does get easier - promise!! Keep focused and you will see the results which will spur you on.

Thanks thisisme, I know I know but hard! Focus focus!! Xx how much have u lost?

If you can get through week 1, you can go the whole way! I'm on day 17 now and so far lost 1st 4lb. I'm quite OCD about things anyway so i'm in the habit of weighing myself every morning when I get up - seeing 1lb go each day is definitely a good motivator! I think my need for routine helps because I have my days set out, and day/meal written on each pack! I have porridge every morning for breakfast, during the week I have a tetra pack at work for lunch then alternate between soup and shakes each evening for dinner when I get home from work. Weekends I have soup for lunch and a chocolate mint shake in the evening (I split it so have two) which is nice especially when I'm staying in and watching a movie as it makes me feel like i'm not missing out on sweets/chocolate (which were my biggest downfall to start with!)

How are you feeling today? Are you finding it any easier? any side effects?

Back