day1

missy3

starving!
Feeling great!.. had all my shakes at the organised times and drank sooooooooo much water. Im so proud..i know its only day1 but still.. feeling possitive.

thanx every1 for the support yesterday! im a changed lady!

I am so proud of you Chrissie!! Seriously I am!! Well done, you deserve to be very proud and to tick that first day mini goal with a giant smile!! xx

hugs hunni it is a good sign you feeling so possitive i woke up second morning and said YES i am gonna do this and glad i did. cant wait to see your fantastic weight lose.

i honestly feel like this is it now.. like im gonna be posting my losses every week lol

Good sweetie. Keep this up and before you know it you'll be telling us about your WI#10! :D

i hope so!! 1st minigoal stroked off... now.. wat to buy myself lol

Lol :) I'm sure you'll think of something honey x

im quite poor so im gonna go fora present per stone and i wanna loose 4-5 so thats still quite a lot but not too much to leave me bankrupt :D hopefully day two goes just as well as today did!
how r u finding lt now? any hard days?

im kinda the same, but it doesnt really need to be big fat presents (even though id love that) but can be small treats. ie: bubble bath, massage oil etc..
yesterday was the worst being day 1. 2day is a bit better... havent really drank enough though, so really need to up the water. how u doin with the water???

im quite poor so im gonna go fora present per stone and i wanna loose 4-5 so thats still quite a lot but not too much to leave me bankrupt :D hopefully day two goes just as well as today did!
how r u finding lt now? any hard days?

i was actually good with my water today.. i drank about 3 glasses firstthing when i woke up then filled 3 500ml bottles up with water and had those.. then while outi bought another 500ml and filled a 2 little bottle up too and im about 1/2 way through tht. no idea how much that is.. but it felt good lol

i just find drinkin that amount is a big problem for me when im out n about. went to tescos n went to the loo twice. the second i leave the house im thinkin of...okay where is the closest loo, cant go there...theres no loo near by. lol. such a pain. it might get better as my body gets used to all that water intake.

Hiya. This was my day 2 and a good deal better than day 1 lol

lets hope we stay on this wagon!

Good luck

Christiona, well done on surviving day 1, hope day 2 is going well as well.

Just a thought, how about putting a £ in a jar for each day you get through this week, then when you go for your WI and see how well you have done you'll have £7 to spend on something nice for you.

x

Ooh, I like that idea! :)

thanx cf.. thats really good idea!

Glad to help. Anything that gets you through the first week and keeps you motivated is worth trying. JuicyLucy puts a £ away for each lb she loses to go towards a new wardrobe.

Good luck.

x

thats a really good idea too.. but with LT it'd be a lot.. which is a great thing of course! im a struggling student lol i'll maybe take a sewing course.. cut my jeans in half to make two smaller pairs :p

Lol!!! Very inventive!!!! I'm not working at the mo so money is a bit tight and I find charity shops a Godsend! Bought some great cut-offs this week.

x

i love charity shops, they r much more fashionable than they used to be. They're great for our ever changing waists (well not mine just yet :p) no use in spending a fortune on something you'll only get to wear for a little while.

Back