Day16...

Miletaj

Day 16 on ss.... Still with the program.. Still focused ... I'm in the zone...... Loving CD...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

yeah thats fab news good on you.im day 20.its been an emotional roller coaster but defo more better days than bad and the feeling of weightloss outweighs any temptation.well done on your journey so far!keep us posted x

Well done :) keep going.. I'm only day 3 but I'll catch up soon haha ;) x

Miletaj said:
Day 16 on ss.... Still with the program.. Still focused ... I'm in the zone...... Loving CD...

Big well done xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

cathy2009 said:
yeah thats fab news good on you.im day 20.its been an emotional roller coaster but defo more better days than bad and the feeling of weightloss outweighs any temptation.well done on your journey so far!keep us posted x

Omg.... Day 20- how you doing?
I never want to go back to my old ways... I was at a conference yesterday and all the food came out... I stuck to my 1 litre of water & just watched them eat....

I just knew how much I would have eaten 16 days ago... Rubbish !!! I kept thinking - yes... I would have have 4 sandwiches- 2 small sausage rolls quiche and 3 cakes...,,,!!!

I have to learn that those eating habits can never come back... I must stay focused throughout this and after for the rest of my life.... I don't want to be that person again....

I lost control... I thought I needed to eat... These 3 packets a day is teaching me that we don't need all this food..

It will not take over my life again....

Back