Extra Easy Days off plan

K9KT

I just wanted to post to see if there is anyone that can relate to me, i have got to target and now trying to maintain, but I seem to either be on plan or off. I can't seem to flexi-syn I just have a day or two off. I love being off plan, I love just eating what I want and not thinking about it and having a pig out (although my belly doesn't thank me for it) and then I'll get right back on plan and lose what I've put on the last couple of days. I am trying not to just have a random day off because i feel like it, ill try and keep it to certain things, like it was my little boys birthday this weekend or my hubby and i have a day to ourselves every fortnight, The thing is I do eat what I want- I mean when off I do go a bit mad but it makes me want to get back on plan as I start to feel rubbish but like I said at the time I really enjoy eating the stuff that is forbidden- mainly white bread! Lol! No matter how much I try I seem to just either be strict or off, just wondered if there was anyone else out there that does this? I feel im not normal and wish I could have maybe a bigger treat than normal and that's it rather than going mad x sorry for rambling lol x

It's not a good idea hun as the bad habits never leave you otherwise.

When I got to target I never did the "extra B choice a day to maintain" bit, I used to do what you did and have the odd day where I didn't think about it. And here I am now, out of target and very very slowly trying to get back there. It's not easy.

If you are doing this once or twice a month it's probably okay and you'll get away with it, but if it's regular then it's a slippery slope.

When I get back to target this time I fully intend to increase my healthy extras instead.

I've just posted on the "treat night/cheat night" thread and suggested working out exactly how many syns are consumed in the days off, it's quite shocking and may make you think twice about it.

It's hard hun and I do feel your pain, I've been there.

Thank you, you're so right I need to restrict my off days! I do find myself going off plan a bit more and shouldn't and although I enjoy it at the time I feel pants afterwards! Thank you for your input :) its just easy to say and I know what I need to do just so hard :-( x

Back