Days Off?

I don't have a day off,as I know it would spoil next weeks weigh in. I think of the positives of weigh day and losing weight.
I try and make foods really good and tasty and as many fake aways as I can,so I still feel I'm not missing out. I'm 13 weeks in now and I think I've had two days where I've craved EVERYTHING I should not eat. I did not give in!
I save all my syns and most HEXA HEXB for night time as I like to chose what to have for a supper,so i can have within reason what I want.
I don't drink because it makes me want to eat the house out of food.

Driving past McDonalds is my nemesis ,bit I do it.
I treated myself to a fillet o fish on Wednesday after my12 week course finished, to celebrate losing nearly two stone. But I synned it and made myself a free supper instead.
When you crave food you need to think positive about how good you'll feel and about buying new clothes. For me clothes are outweighing fattening food x

I tend to have either a takeaway evening or alcohol evening each week. Usually a Friday. I just treat it as a flexi syn night and get straight back on plan the next day. Seems to be working so far.... It's the alcohol AND takeaway weekends that cause me the problems now and again! :D

After 6 months on SW I've decided to have two days off every 6-8 weeks, several reasons, the least of which I'm lazy and I'd like my hubby/son/daughter to cook occasionally lol, but also because I quite like the idea of not having to plan every minute, for instance today I need to have lunch at 'home' (work actually but my SUs home) because im having jacket pot and beans for lunch to save my heb for burgers tonight!
I want to be able to go about my day and just go with what I fancy, whether that's a sarnie from the sandwich shop, or some crusty bread and Brie and apples. Or a latte and a muffin. SW isn't restrictive and I could have those things but I dont want to rob Peter to pay Paul! I won't go mad and have a dozen pasties and a cream cake

Mm. I really *really* want to have a cheese fest :(

I do eat cheese but only a few fairly average ones as otherwise I keep the rest in the fridge for EV-ER and it just goes mouldy. But there are sooooo many I want to try I keep thinking Ill just have a cheese fest on one of my off-plan days, as much as I want of ten or fifteen yummy looking cheeses. But the thing is then Id still have a load of cheese left and it'd sit in the fridge for ever and never get eaten again, like I say, and its too expensive to throw away.

I dont want to have a cheese fest every w/e til its used up as I need wine-fests and takeaway fests and stuff too :D

I sooooo miss nibbling on millions of different sorts of cheese :(

I have found that if I have a planned day off such as a wedding or party when I eat what I want it is much easier to get back on plan than if I just have a "bad day" (which we all know happens sometimes). In actual fact at the weigh in following the two major days which were planned I lost more weight than usual.

It works for me as I have now lost almost 2 stone.

Mm. I really *really* want to have a cheese fest :(

I do eat cheese but only a few fairly average ones as otherwise I keep the rest in the fridge for EV-ER and it just goes mouldy. But there are sooooo many I want to try I keep thinking Ill just have a cheese fest on one of my off-plan days, as much as I want of ten or fifteen yummy looking cheeses. But the thing is then Id still have a load of cheese left and it'd sit in the fridge for ever and never get eaten again, like I say, and its too expensive to throw away.

I dont want to have a cheese fest every w/e til its used up as I need wine-fests and takeaway fests and stuff too :D

I sooooo miss nibbling on millions of different sorts of cheese :(

I am with you on this, would love cheese and biscuits, with huge selection of cheese, but what to do with the leftovers!!

Why not buy from the deli and get small amounts? Doesn't cheese freeze well?

I want to try all these yummy looking cheeses in the cheese aisle in Waitrose, there's squillions of them :drool: Every time I go there I loiter for AAAAAAGES and then force myself to walk away and not buy any :( Theyre not in the deli bit, well not many of them anyway. Freezing isn't an option unfortunately as my freezer is small and already bursting at the seams.

The thing is it only needs to be a one off then Id be cheese-happy for a good few months or more :) As it's soooooo synful it really would have to be ONE one-off and no more. And it's not worth it if I only have a couple. So I must just walk away :(

Ok so this weekend was a bit of a write off - my birthday on Friday then my sisters on Saturday. I did save up syns for the occasion but still managed to blow it on alcohol and KFC!! So I think I will class it all as flexible syns and hope for the best.

Anyways I have drawn a line under the whole weekend and started fresh this morning. Just hoping that I get away with a STS on wednesday weigh in....,

Back